Located in Lawton surrounded by vineyard country! OPENINGS- Stalls and pasture board currently available!
***Located 5 minutes east from downtown Lawton or 5 minutes south from downtown Mattawan. 20 Minutes away from Kalamazoo.***
A small trust worthy family owned and friendly operated stable, with a small enough herd that equine companions get the attention they deserve in a safe calm environment. All stalls offer mats, water bucket, hay rack, stall fans, and outside access door. Access to tack room, wash bay, and heated office area with full bathroom. Office has a kitchen and bathroom access.
$225.00 Pasture Board
$275.00 Full Service Stall Board w/pasture time
Horse Lessons Available! On-site and Off-site
Don't have a horse trailer...available transportation!
Highlights & extra services:
* Access daily turn-out on grass pastures
* (2) 24/7 access to 16x35 run-in shelter
* Stall access as needed
* Stalls cleaned 7-days a week
* Hot water access
* NEW Outdoor riding arena
* Large open grass fields for riding
* Access to trails
* Outdoor trailer storage
* Quality hay offered daily
* Quality grain offered daily
* Fly masks, fly sheets, and blankets on and off daily as needed
* Miniature horse or donkeys welcome!
* Retired horse welcome with full care package
* Horse transportation available
Up to date coggins and shots prior to acceptance into our facility. Feel free to call or e-mail with any questions. Sorry I do not inquiry over text messaging.