Coming out to your horse's boarding stable shouldn't be a chore. It should be a joy to go out to the barn, to enjoy the horses and see good friends, and relax in a family-friendly atmosphere. That's how life is at Winding Road Stables in Wellington, Ohio. A mere 30 minutes south of the west suburbs of Cleveland, we are a boarding, teaching and training barn that horses and people alike can happily call "home."
- owners and managers on-site
- Heated barn
- SoftStall* matting in every stall
- 2x/day feeding, daily stall cleaning
- Automatic watering system
- Daily turnout
- 80'x150 Indoor Arena
- 60'x120' Outdoor Arena
- Climate-controlled tack rooms with access-code locks
- Lessons and training offered in general English and Western horsemanship, Western Pleasure and showmanship
We have a LOT to offer at Winding Road. Let our growing family be your barn - call Sherri House at for more information.