Coming out to your horse's boarding stable shouldn't be a chore. It should be a joy to go out to the barn, to enjoy the horses, see good friends, and relax in a family-friendly atmosphere. That's how life is at Winding Road Stables in Wellington, Ohio. Centrally located 30 minutes west of Parma, 20 minutes east of Norwalk, 25 minutes north of Ashland and 20 minutes South of Lorain. We are a boarding, teaching and training barn that horses and people alike can happily call "home."
- owners and managers on-site
- Heated barn
- SoftStall* matting in every stall
- 2x/day feeding, daily stall cleaning
- Automatic watering system
- Daily turnout
- 80'x160 Indoor Arena
- Auto sprinkler system - indoor wash rack - Heated Indoor restroom & laundry facility
- Climate-controlled tack rooms
- Lessons and training offered in general English and Western horsemanship, Western Pleasure and showmanship
We have a LOT to offer at Winding Road. Let our growing family be your barn - call Sherri House at for more information.