Welcome to RedTree Stables. We are a private, relaxed, truly family friendly, full-care horse boarding facility that provides top quality care for horses. Your horse’s health, safety and comfort are our top priority. We are located on 20 acres in Coupeville, centrally located in the heart of beautiful Whidbey Island. We are 10 minutes from Oak Harbor and 5 minutes from the Port Townsend ferry. Enjoy the picturesque ocean and mountain views while riding in our 100'x200' lighted sand arena. Each horse at our facility has 24 hour access to both a large 12'x 14' indoor stall and large grassy pasture. Group and individual turnout options are available. Riding trails are accessible from the property and include wooded areas, prairie trails, beach access and a short hack or trailer ride to Fort Ebey Kettles Park Trails.
Full care board at RedTree Stables is $425/month and includes:
• Individualized feeding plans based on your horses nutritional needs
• Morning and evening feedings consisting of a variety of hay and grain options
We specialize in senior horse care
• Supplements provided by owner are fed at no additional cost
• Open access to a stall with individual or shared pasture turnout
• Use of all common areas; barn, arena, hot wash rack, round pen, and children’s play area
• Private tack locker and space for one additional tack trunk
• Free blanketing.
• Open 365 days a year
• Trailer parking onsite at additional cost
• Multiple horse discounts and field board options
• Scheduling and handling for veterinary and farrier care available
• Riding lessons and horse training available on site
Please contact us for more information or for a tour of our facility.