We have a 180 acre farm, we have about 50 head cows, and started boarding horses recently.
We Currently have 3 boarded horses plus our own. (5 total horses)
We will be doing some renovating on fencing in april and will be ready to house up to 4 more horses for outdoor board.
What we have to offer:
- 1 1/2 acre paddock horses share (Will be split into 2 seperate paddocks in early April)
- 2 shelters, (third going up in the spring)
- 4 acre pasture and 6 acre pasture for horses (more acrage we can use as well)
- Tack Room (shared with us and boarders- tack hooks and saddle racks etc.)
- 100' X 150' Outdoor riding arena (gaming equipment provided)
- 50ft Round Pen
- Possible trailer parking
- winter/early spring feeding = 4X5 round bales of alphalfa grass mix and 1/2 scoop of 12% protein grain daily
- late spring/summer/fall feeding = small square bales of grass mix, plus turnout to pasture. (will feed grain for extra fee this time of year)
Our farrier is out every 8 weeks
Our vet is a 30 minute drive from the farm